The University of Cape Town’s online high school is looking to hire more than 300 staff members across the country.
The online high school has seen a significant uptake since launching in July, with more than 5,000 learner applications for January 2022, the institution said.
The job openings include:
- Mentors & learning coaches;
- Teaching assistants;
- Software developers;
- Content creators;
- Learning designer.
The institution said that all applicants can expect a six-stage online recruitment process, as follows:
- Find a job you’re interested in and fill in the online application form;
- Complete a 10-18 minute assessment with your details;
- Conduct a video interview;
- Get a feel for the future job by doing a role-based assignment;
- Ask and answer questions in a live interview with your prospective team members;
- Sign the offer letter.
“Employees of Valenture Institute & UCT Online High School have access to a variety of work benefits such as a family member tuition discount, remote work, voluntary saving programme, birthday leave, wellness Wednesdays, meditation sessions and referral bonuses,” the institution said.
All available positions can be accessed for online applications here.